Chefs in Summit County, Colorado
- Normal chef rate is $75 per hour plus cost of groceries
- Peak Time chef rate is $110 peak pricing plus cost of groceries / Sous Chef and Server $82.50
- Summer Time chef rate is $65 per hour plus cost of groceries
- We provide free estimates upon request. The estimate provided for hourly pricing includes shopping time cost, meal prep, serving and cleanup
- A deposit will be taken for the reservation to be made
- Ten or more people may require a sous chef, at $55 per hour, at the chefs request depending on menu selections when explaining/estimating hourly
- Invoicing | We will invoice you the following day after you have enjoyed your amazing private chef experience with family and friends
- We will charge the credit card that has been provided in advance unless otherwise specified.
- If you would like a Server it is an additional $55 per hour
- Mixologist at $55 an hour
- A 18% gratuity fee will be added if none was given
- A non refundable deposit will be applicable, which needs to be paid 2 weeks prior to the date of this required service. Please call (303) 596 9005, or email email@example.com, to obtain the applicable percentage that needs to be paid.
- The Chefs’ hourly service rate and the cost of food purchased will be charged in full should the service be cancelled 24 hours or less prior to the confirmed booking date.